Friday, August 10, 2012

My New Wardrobe......

If you missed the challenge here it is! 

I will admit that this started as a tough challenge. Everyday I would find myself looking through husbands side of the closet trying to figure out how I was going to make something work. I even considered sending him out shopping to get something I could wear, but.......don't you worry I didn't! I decided to start by just putting on one of his everyday shirts and seeing what I could do to make it work. To my surprised I actually fell in love! I am not sure how much he is going to like having his wife steal his clothes from now on. Since his shirts were too big, all I did was roll up the sleeves and tied a knot and Voila'! That simple and it just opened up my wardrobe.
I actually find a couple of other gems in his closet that I can't wait to show!
I hope you all joined me in this challenge and discovered that the "other" side of the closet is not all that bad. 
{Would love to hear what you found. Even send me some pictures at mpschip@gmail.com so I can show everyone else how you made it work.}




Shirt: HUSBANDS
Jeans: Bershka
Shoes: Tj Maxx
Watch: Micheal Kors
Bracelet:H&M
Necklace: TJ Maxx
Ring: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
-Mal